10 Creativity Inducing Writing Prompts
Writing is one of the best things that has ever happened to me but it gets tough sometimes. Writer's block is real. Sometimes we need help getting to that creative space so that we can produce at our highest level. Tap in to 10 creative inducing writing prompts to get you creativity flowing!
1. If I had to choose a color to describe today it would be ____________ because ____________.
2. My strongest emotion right now is ____________.
3. If I could change one thing about my life right now it would be ____________.
4. Tomorrow would be perfect if ____________.
5. If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that ____________.
1. Write a short story using the below words:
2. Write a story in which the character telling the story is blindfolded.
3. Write a story that includes the sentence "As I started the car, I know things would never be the same."
4. Write about love from a toddler's perspective.
5. Write a sad story about a wedding.